Monday, May 28, 2012

Bloglovin -- lets see if this helps.

SO, first off- <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3758176/reviews?claim=rryd669y8wf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Now for the real review that is currently a work in progress.

I don't have much to currently say about bloglovin.com, but i think it is worth a shot if it may help me get people to follow my blog and to read it.. What blog lovin gives you is a centralized place to read all of you're favorite blogs.. in one place. And if you are a writer, its a  place to promote you're blog. Seems pretty nifty if you ask me. So, I am on it,and trying to gain a following.

That's all I have to say on it thus far.. more to come..
If you found me and are following me now via bloglovin comment and and let me know. I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you for reading my daily ramblings.

As always, follow, share, and comment.

Lots of love,
Sara  

No comments:

Post a Comment